Monday, November 17, 2008

I Want Out

Today I recieved my second six weeks grade for my AP English class; this is the hardest class that I have, and I made a horrible grade (still passing, but not good). I have a total of 3 AP classes and 3 pre-AP classes this year and I have an A in all of them except english. I don't understand why I cannot make an A in this class.

My teacher makes me think at a level where it is conflicting with my Christian beliefs and it just makes me feel bad to be in this class; I really think getting out would make me feel so much better and I would be in a much better mood.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to challenge your felt need to change out of the class, but what do you mean by making you "think at a level where it is conflicting with [your] Christian beliefs"?

    Is your teacher challenging you to stretch and reach, or does it seem he/she is trying to undermine your faith, or something else?

    ReplyDelete